Make a Payment
Welcome to the Alaska Department of Law Payment page. Please select which type of payment you wish to make:
- Court Ordered Restitution - Pay at the court.
- In June 2017, the Department transitioned collections of restitution to the Alaska Court System. To find a court near you, visit the Alaska Court System Court Directory.
- Court Ordered Fines, Fees, and/or Surcharges
- Pay ACT
- In June 2017, the Department transitioned collection of these debts to another State agency, Shared Services of Alaska, who has contracted with Account Control Technology, Inc. to collect these debts. Please pay Account Control Technology, Inc.
- Registration for Charitable Organizations
- Registration for Paid Solicitors
- For other payments, please call 269-5100. This includes:
- Medicaid Payments;
- DEC-SPAR Payments.
Questions? Call 907-269-5100, TTY: 907-258-9161