Anchorage District Attorney’s Office
The Anchorage District Attorney’s Office prosecutes violations of Alaska criminal statutes in the Municipality of Anchorage, the Bristol Bay Region (Dillingham and Naknek), and the Aluetian-Pribilof Islands (Unalaska, Sand Point, and St. Paul). The Anchorage District Attorney’s Office works with law enforcement agencies to promote safe and secure environment communities. The Anchorage District Attorney’s Office seeks to minimize the impact of the criminal justice system on the lives of victims, witnesses, and families. The Anchorage District Attorney’s Office strives to exercise its prosecutorial authority fairly.
The Anchorage District Attorney’s Office wants to connect with members of our community. Please contact District Attorney Clint Campion at (907) 269-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like one of our prosecutors to attend or participate in a school, church, or community group presentation or meeting. Read More...
Prevent Burglary & Vehicle Theft
The problem: According to the FBI a burglary occurs in the U.S. every 15.4 seconds. Most burglaries occur during the summer months during the day. The average burglar spends no more than 4-5 minutes to break in. Find how to reduce your risk of being targeted.
Vehicle Theft Prevention
Did you know?
In the United States, a vehicle is stolen every 33 seconds?
The number one reason for motor vehicle theft is keys left in the car!
You can help prevent vehicle theft. Find out how.
2017 Press Releases
- 04/13/17 Anchorage Man Indicted for Multiple Sexual Assaults
- 04/10/17 Kevin Dyer Indicted for Attempted Murder
- 04/03/17 Fourth Defendant Indicted in Connection with Christmas Eve Double Murder
- 03/30/17 Jimmy Cates Indicted for Arson Homicide
- 03/20/17 Anchorage Men Indicted for Winter Crime Spree
- 02/27/17 Adam Sullivan Indicted for Murder of His Wife
- 02/16/17 Anchorage Man Indicted for Attempted Murder
- 02/16/17 Anchorage Man Indicted for January 2017 Homicide
- 02/02/17 Anchorage Teens Indicted for Government Hill Murder
- 01/05/17 Anchorage Men Indicted for Christmas Eve Double Murder
- 01/04/17 Anchorage Man Indicted for Christmas Eve Murder
- 04/18/17 Dustin Badillo Convicted for Series of April 2015 Crimes
- 04/17/17 Jesse Horwitz Convicted of Three Counts of Vehicle Theft and Eluding Police
- 03/14/17 Anchorage Man Convicted of June 2014 Crime Spree
- 02/28/17 Anchorage Taxi Driver Man Convicted for 2014 Sexual Assault
- 02/16/17 Anchorage Man Convicted of Sexually Assaulting Homeless Teenagers
- 01/03/17 Anchorage Man Convicted for Sexually Assaulting Spouse in 2013
- 04/14/17 Gilbert Nashookpuk Sentenced for 2015 Assisted Living Facility Homicide
- 04/07/17 Anchorage Man Sentenced for Providing Alcohol to Minors Leading to Fatal Collision in 2014
- 02/27/17 Anchorage Man Sentenced for Sexual Abuse of Children
- 02/17/17 Anchorage Man Sentenced for 2014 Assault
- 02/10/17 Fairbanks Man Sentenced to 65 Years for 2014 Homicide
- 02/10/17 Anchorage Man Sentenced for 2013 Homicide
- 02/07/17 Pao Yang Sentenced for Fatal 2014 5th Avenue Crash
- 02/07/17 Eagle River Man Sentenced for Sexual Abuse of Child
- 02/02/17 Anchorage Woman Sentenced for Causing Child’s Death
- 01/10/17 Anchorage Man Sentenced for Vehicle Theft
- 01/10/17 Anchorage Man Sentenced to 70 Years for Sexual Assaults
- 01/03/17 Anchorage Man Sentenced to 39 Years in Prison for Sexually Abusing Three Girls